Blogs > Sun Insider

News and quick-hit commentary from around mid-Michigan ... from the Morning Sun.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

It's election day, and it's amazing how quiet things have been out at the polling places. Early this morning, at Sherman Township, a few senior citizens had difficulty sliding their ballots into the scanner. Eventually, the machine took them.
At Union Township Precinct 2, Jameson Park, things were going very smoothly late this morning.
Poll workers in both places commented that the scanner seemed to be catching numerous cases of trying to vote in both Republican and Democratic primaries. Ya cain't do that! I would have loved to have voted in both the GOP primary for Isabella County Road Commissioner, and the Democratic primaries for Michigan Senate and Michigan House. I couldn't. I had to make a choice.
But I voted, so I still get to whine about all the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home