Blogs > Sun Insider

News and quick-hit commentary from around mid-Michigan ... from the Morning Sun.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Chippewa Hills Cross Country - Photo Play

Hi, I'm Ryan. I'm the new photographer at the Morning Sun. I'm not going to get into a whole biography, instead I'll just get to the meat of the work.

On most assignments a photographer will shoot a lot and a very slim margin of those pictures are published. It is part of the work to get as much information as possible, so all these people give their names to some photographer and don't see their pictures in the paper. The internet is the savior of all those pictures the public rarely gets to see.

So, some of the pictures that don't fit in the paper may find life on the Sun Insider, provided I have time and remember. :D



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Yanick-Jonaitis said...

yay! your cross country pics look great, by the way...

10:39 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home