Blogs > Sun Insider

News and quick-hit commentary from around mid-Michigan ... from the Morning Sun.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

CMU Baseball

Central took on Miami on Sunday. The Chippewas battled with the RedHawks and came out with a 12-9 win.






One of the things photographers have to deal with sometimes is knowing a ref made a bad call. It's a struggle between wanting to report the truth and not wanting to effect what you are covering. That said...

Matt Faiman (37) was called out because of this "tag." I'm not an officially recognized source of Instant Replay footage but had the ref looked over at me in the few minutes after this play I would have mouthed the words "bad call."

When I work and make a mistake, even if I can't change it because it already printed or whatever, I want to know. I want to feel that "oh, I screwed up" feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Sun Photographs (and commentary) by RYAN EVON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home