Blogs > Sun Insider

News and quick-hit commentary from around mid-Michigan ... from the Morning Sun.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Schultz sentencing shenanigans






Gordon Schultz gestures lewdly at another photographer and I today during his sentencing for the murder of Becky Sue MacDonald.


He also stated what I can only assume to be a prison ID number when asked to state his name, scoffed at things said, asked his lawyer, "Do I have to be here for this sh*t?", and generally behaved worse than my 5-year-old son.

Never a dull moment in the life of a MS photographer...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this man is a sick man and should do some time in the slammer. Not only for killing someone but for his attitude in the courtroom

anonymous

6:23 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home