Blogs > Sun Insider

News and quick-hit commentary from around mid-Michigan ... from the Morning Sun.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

More Borden Building demolition

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kevin Hecht and Randy Richardson of the Holland company H&M Demolition Companies, survey their demolition of a section of the Borden Building in downtown Mt. Pleasant Tuesday.

They tore down the most severely dilapidated secions of the Borden Building today. Of course, when the contractor in charge of restoring the building took the local media on a tour last year, everything was in pretty bad shape. Still, this rubble was from a later annexation to the building and are not as old as the remaining part.

Personally, I'm still surprised rubble from the chimney's demolition is still on site.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I know that this has nothing to do with this story, but I need some help.

I have been collecting the Spiderman comics out of The Morning Sun newspaper on Sundays and I am missing a few. My boyfriend collects Spiderman items and I am hoping that someone out there has the volumes that I need. I need volumes 2, 4, 7 and 8.

Sorry if this was unappropiate to post, but I really need to find these volumes.

Thank-you!

7:02 PM 
Blogger Lisa Yanick-Jonaitis said...

Hey, we'd love to help, but we need to know who you are! email me @ lyanick@michigannewspaper.com and we'll see what we can do.

2:15 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home