Blogs > Sun Insider

News and quick-hit commentary from around mid-Michigan ... from the Morning Sun.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Downtown traffic snarl ending

As I passed through downtown Mt. Pleasant on my way to the Sun building this afternoon, I noticed, with an unseemly amount of glee, road workers laying the final coat of asphalt on University Street and the two intersections at Broadway and Michigan.

Even knowning the construction was underway, (I wrote the story after all), I still make that right turn onto University and have to turn around in the old Central Office parking lot to find an alternate route around that road work.

There are still bricks to be reinstalled in the sidewalks and other minor maintenance, but this project is just about in the bag. Whoo hooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home